Setting the Blog Comments Settings with Internal Comments
Setting up your blog comments system using our internal comment system is a great way to allow and manage comments in response to your blog posts.
To edit the blog comments settings with internal comments:
- From the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to the Blog page and click the blue Edit button.
- In the Blog window that appears, mouse over and click the Settings tab.
- Under Comments Systems Type, choose Internal Comments.
- Under auto-confirm new comments, choose between yes or no based on your preferences.