Selling Tickets with an Internal Order System
Picking an internal order system is the right choice if you want to use our service to handle your event. (This is recommended).
To sell tickets with an internal order system:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your event page and click the blue Edit button.
- Click to add a new event or edit one that already exists.
- Type a ticket name and a ticket price.
- Under Ticket Type, you can choose whether this type of ticket is for sale or free.
- Next write in a ticket description, outlining what it is used for.
- Lastly, you can click the checkmark to limit the quantity of the ticket, and enter a finite numerical amount.