Integrating Hotjar with Your Website
Hotjar lets you see how visitors are really using your website, collect user feedback, and turn more visitors into customers.
To use Hotjar:
- In the Editor, click on Settings.
- Select "Plugins and Custom Code" then click on the Manage button.
- Click on +Add New Plugin.
- Type in "Hotjar" in the search bar and click on Add.
- In the following window, in the Application ID field, you will need to add a code snippet from the code Hotjar gives you to embed in your website. It is a unique verification code.
- To help you find the Application ID, check out the section How to find the application ID? in the window.
- Go to your Hotjar account to get the code.
- Insert the code, Enable it, and click Save.
Hotjar Video Promotion