Creating a Website using a Designed Template
You can start a SITE123 account from the free template page of our website. This lets you browse through all of our templates before even starting your SITE123 account, giving you the option to see if any of the templates are of interest to you.
To do this:
- Go to the SITE123 template page, found here: https://www.site123.com/templates/free-website-templates
- Browse through the templates and when interested in a template you like, click the View button to preview it.
- When you have decided on a template you like, click the Choose button underneath that template.
- Give the website any name you like.
- Click Open a website.
- The website will be opened and you can begin building your site!
If you already have a SITE123 account, start here:
- Login to your SITE123 account.
- From your website's dashboard, click the +New Website button.
- From the dropdown list, choose Create New Website.
- In the screen that appears, scroll to the bottom and click the blue link "New! Start your website by choosing a template".
- You will be linked to all of SITE123's templates page.
- Click on "Choose" to pick the one you want and start your new website after naming it.