Check Your Website's Bandwidth Usage
To check your website's bandwidth:
- Go to your website's Dashboard.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Select Bandwidth from the drop-down list.
- Check your usage this month compared to the previous month.
- If you see that you reached your bandwidth limit, to ensure that your website does not experience any interruption or loss of services, you need to Upgrade Your Package to a Higher Plan. Note that after 5 days of reaching the bandwidth limit, the access to the website will be closed.