Adding a Contributor to Your Website
You can add contributors to your website if you want them to help you with general updating of the site, or if you are building websites for others and want to give them access to manage the site.
To add a contributor to a website:
- Go to the Dashboard of the website you want to add a contributor to.
- Click the Settings button.
- Select Contributors from the drop-down list.
- Click Add New Contributor.
- Enter the email address of the user you want to add as a contributor.
- The user will receive an email letting them know that they were added as a contributor and they will be able to see this website under their website list under the "Contributor" group.
- If the contributor doesn't have a SITE123 account yet, then they will be able to open a new account directly from the email received.
- If you are building websites for others, you can join SITE123's Experts Program and earn high commissions. Click here to learn more about the program.